Friday, February 28, 2020

Ink Blending - Enjoy!

My old Cricut machine was giving me some trouble, so my hubby gave me an upgrade for Christmas!  It had been so long since I really worked with it, I was just amazed at how far technology has come.  I have really enjoyed being able to design things on my phone, and then see them come to life.  The lattice overlay was made from one of Design Space’s free images, which I made a thin frame for, and it looks so nice on top of the blended ink background.  The flowers and leaves are from WPlus9’s My Whole Life set.  The big Enjoy stamp and banner die we’re from another Tuesday Morning set, and I think the sentiment was from a Verve stamp set that is no long in production.




I hope you enjoy, even if it’s not your birthday! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment