Penguins are my favorites, and I have been having a lot of fun with the Cool Penguins set from Mama Elephant. It's my first set from them, and I know I will get lots of use out of it as the weather gets colder. I have had these plastic "bubbles" for YEARS, but couldn't quite figure out how to get the right sized circle. I was digging around a bit, and found I had the right sized die cut circle, and away I went!
I masked the penguins and did a little ink blending background, and added sequins and micro-beads into the shaker well. I wanted to keep it mostly white, so I used a Simon Says Stamp cover plate die to add some interest.
The only thing left to do is figure out how to get it in the mail without getting smashed...
Thanks for stopping by!
Here's a different angle ☺
No comments:
Post a Comment