Talk about last minute inspiration! I wasn't sure where to go with this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, but as I was cutting out some shapes with other colors, it reminded me of an envelope, as so this simple but sweet card was born. I used some very old Sassafrass Lass patterned paper and old stamps too. Makes it feel like a handwritten note from a little one, doesn't it? Perfect for my 2nd grader's teacher come spring!
Here's the original sketch!

Thanks for stopping by to check it out!
What a great card! I love that flower peeking out! It does look like a little hand written note peeking out of an envelope! So cheery and bright! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
ReplyDeleteThis is super-cute with the flower peeking out of the envelope! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
ReplyDelete