Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Color Throwndown #618

 I was so thrilled to be the featured stamper for Color Throwdown #616!  It's always a fun challenge, and I love seeing everyone's cards.  The real icing on the cake is being the Guest Star Stamper for Challenge #618.  These colors are perfect for the fall, but I decided to take another angle and went for a birthday card.  That's something I learned from Color Throwdown - you can really can do anything with these awesome color combos!  

This card was made using Lawn Fawn's Really High Five set.  These cute little critters really make you smile, right?  I think my favorite part is those big red balloons, which I put Glossy Accents on.  I really love white space on my cards, but it seemed strange to let my critters floating completely out there, so I used the Reverse Confetti Stitched Rays background die, which really helps give that extra texture and interest to the card without adding extra color.  




Here's a close up!


Thanks for stopping by and letting me be part of the Color Throwdown community!  





No comments:

Post a Comment