Saturday, March 7, 2020

Emily Sofia

Here’s something a little different, even though I am using the Beautiful Day stamp set from Altenew again!  The inspiration pages did their job and gave me the ideas to create this 12x12 layout, which I will be framing for a baby gift.  I used my Cricut to cut a leaf background creating some subtle dimension, as well as the banner and name. I can’t believe how easy it was to design on my phone and cut at home.

The flowers were stamped with coordinating Altenew inks, using different layers.  I wanted to use the same colors for the smaller sprays, but there are no solid stamps that coordinate with those.  I ended up putting some of the same inks on acrylic blocks, added a touch of water, and painted them in.  I am going to keep playing with that new technique, because it was fun and turned out beautiful.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment