Thursday, February 25, 2016

Wonderfully Imperfect

Ok, I think this is the last one with this particular background paper!  It's been so fun and refreshing during the past cold and rainy weather, and I can't let any of the scraps go to waste.  The red background is actually the reverse side of the patterned paper.  The green is Bazzil Bling.


This one I made with a particular friend in mind.  She's been going through a rough time, but I know God is helping her through!  A happy card never hurts either.  :-)  It's another Verve Stamp, inspired by SugarSketch 41 for the SugarPeaDesigns challenge.  The arrow is from another set, probably another one of those Michael's dollar bin deals.


Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Love the graphic look to this card, Melissa! Thanks so much for joining us at The SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and I just love that sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at SugarPea Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete