Friday, September 2, 2011

Sending Some Sunshine!

Hello! I'm participating in my first Verve Diva Dare! This month's theme was to make a cheerful card, and actually send it to someone! My friend just bought their first house, and this made it the perfect occasion to use my new stamps! I cut the house and tag with my Cricut, and ran the house through the Cuttlebug and inked it up. The green was hand cut. The stamps I used were New Mercies (Sunshine), So Happy (So, for you), and Happy Thoughts (Happy).

This one is already in the mail, ready to bring some Sunshine! Thanks for looking, and I encourage all of you to send someone something in the mail this week, either homemade or not. It will make their day!

2 comments:

  1. this is adorable...luv the house and the sweet scene you have created, way too cute....so glad you played along with the Verve diva dare...hope your weekend is wonderful!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I just love that house and your rolling hills.

    ReplyDelete