Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11


I had a new stack of paper that I have had for a few months without using, and thought making a card for a friend would be the perfect opportunity to get the dust off! This was a beautiful double sided paper, so I didn't have to worry if the patterns and colors went together well. I always love when people mix patterns, but hesitate to do it myself!

For this I used yet another Verve stamp, which I cut out with Nestabilities and jazzed up with a Cuttlebug folder. It practically fell together, and off in the mail it went! The picture is not the greatest, but it shows the sparkle of the glitter paper.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi melissa

    I was going over my comments from the Bitten By The Bug Blog hop and noticed you were interested in the Tube holder if you wil e-mail me at smallcoin@comcast.net I will send you a drawing of the pattern, and then if you have any questions feel free too e-mail me back and ask away..

    Penny

    ReplyDelete