Friday, June 10, 2011

Delight in Life


Wow, it's been forever since I have last posted! It's been forever since I have crafted! Going back to work full time and two young kids sure can keep you busy, but I've been missing my creative outlet. I recently made something up for my daughter's end of the year teacher's gift, and although I didn't take any pictures before I had to give it away, it stirred up the crafty side, and now I've been able to get back to scrapping and card making. I have also been making a few more cakes, but that it all too much to put on one post!

So, to ease myself back in, here is a card I made for Verve Stamp's Mojo Monday. Nothing like a sketch to get the creative juices flowing. I can't believe how many beautiful cards there are
already posted! So here is my creation!


As soon as I saw the sketch, I was reminded of this Sassafrass Lass paper I have been squirreling away for such an occasion. The sentiment is from Verve's Miracles Blossom collection, and I opened up some brand new jars of Prima flowers that have been sitting abandoned in my craft drawers. I inked the edges for a little more depth, and am really pleased how it turned out!

Thanks for reading, and I have a few more pictures of projects that I hope to be sharing soon!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just beautiful! Love the rainbow scallops and the scattered flowers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete