Monday, January 25, 2010

You've got Style!



I admit, I just love how this one turned out!! I wasn't too sure where I was going with this when I started, but everything kind of fell into place. The stamps are from Verve, (www.shopverve.com). I stamped them in black onto the lime green paper and then clear embossed them, so they have a bit of shine. The sketch is from 2 Sketches 4 You again, so thanks for the continuing inspiration! It also happens to qualify for another challenge I just found, at stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com ! I am looking forward to new challenges based on Scripture!


Another view:

9 comments:

  1. love, love, LOVE this!! how fun!! great color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how this turned out too! Adorable :) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and girly card! Love your rhinestone circle! Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of an outfit I would wear with those green shoes, but I know I want them in my closet! Great layout and design, so crisp. Thanks for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH, super cute and super blingy!! LOVE THIS!! Perfect touch of green. Great job with our challenge week--thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  7. How FUN!! Definitely an eye catcher :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card! It looks like your right in with the trends. How fanastic, the green shoes!

    ReplyDelete