Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm back!

Wow! It's been a long time since I last posted, but I have been busy busy with graduate school and kids, and my latest hobby, cake decorating. I've learned so much since that last cake you saw, and so I've been having fun with that. But, now that Christmas activities are almost done, I've been eager to get back to my paper! I've gotten some new Cricut Cartridges, and a brand new Gypsy to play with! So, hopefully I will be posting again soon. For now, here are a couple of cakes that I made! And, at least in my opinion, yes, they tasted as good as they look!








2 comments:

  1. These cakes are absolutely stunning! Is the ribbon on top edible? How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! The bows are gumpaste, so they are technically edible, but they dry hard, so they are not the most delicious things to eat!

    ReplyDelete