Saturday, August 22, 2009

My new toys

I have been super busy lately, but felt like I hit the jackpot when a few new stamps and Nestabilities came in the mail. I couldn't wait to try them out! Here is a couple of cards I made with them.

This is my favorite, inspired by Becca at www.amazingpapergrace.com. I just love her work! It turned out a little Christmas-like, but that's ok. The medallion is the Fluer-de-Lis pendant set, and the tag is the Fancy Tag set. Thanks to Glenda at www.glendascreativeplace.com for the best prices around!


This is another one using the pendant, and my new Verve stamps. I tried to give them a little dimension with prisma pencils, but was a little dissatisfied with the final look. The background is embossed with a new cuttlebug folder that Glenda threw in my order!


The last one for today features another Verve stamp. www.shopverve.com. The stamps are beautiful, and very good quality, and feature scriptures and uplifting messages. This is one of their new releases, which you can get free if you order $35 or more before the end of the month. The paper is Cosmo Cricket (I think), and the stamp is on one Nestabilities Labels 8. Thanks for looking, and hopefully I can post some more new ones soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment