Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

Ok, last one for today! This one was probably the fussiest card I have ever made, but I am pleased on how it turned out! Another zebra print and hot pink one, but for a baby instead. I don't know anybody who is having a girl anytime soon, so I might end up selling it. It's a little wild, and not my usual style, but it's a challenge, right? It's the same flocked Anna Griffin paper I used before, with hot pink that was embossed with my cuttlebug, and cut with my SU! scalloped edge punch. The tag was another cuttlebug die, and the bling was from Heidi Swapp (Aren't you proud that I actually used it, instead of hoarding it!) I used my sewing machine to gather up the pink ribbon, and cut the baby carriage with Stretch Your Imagination.

Check out all the beautiful creations at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/ , and cross your fingers that I win the $100 Gift Certificate for JustRite Stamps!


This is just me trying to get stylistic with my photos - as if I need another hobby.

12 comments:

  1. Oh this card is fabulous I love it! You have a lovely blog. Are you goingto have a follower button as I would love to follow your blog
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE it!!! This is so up my alley. fabulous card

    Thanks for playing along at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the zebra stripe you used for this card! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love the zebra paper! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this couldn't be cuter! love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your lovely comments! I've added a follower button, and so excited that I have a couple already! The zebra paper was from Michaels - I love the fuzziness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Love your choice of materials

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness this is soooo cute!!! I love the zebra stripped paper and the ribbon is divine! Darling!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that colorcombo what a great card, thank's for playing at 2sketchse4you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh! this is just sooo cute & clever! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This card is fantastic!! I love what you have done with the ribbon and the color combo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete